COVID-19 Update for Industry Participants - 7th June 2021
Victorian COVID-19 Cases
Racing NSW reminds industry participants that COVID-19 protocols released on 1 June 2021 remain in place until further notice in respect to persons travelling from Victoria which can be found at the link below.
NSW South Coast, Goulburn and Gundagai Areas
Following health authorities confirming that a positive COVID-19 case from Victoria travelled to the NSW south coast, Goulburn and Gundagai areas, Racing NSW requires if any person has been to the venues listed below, to follow NSW Health Orders and get tested and self-isolate until they return a negative result.
Further, those persons must not attend a NSW racecourse or licensed premises until such time that they provide Racing NSW with a negative COVID-19 test result and approval is given from Racing NSW to resume attendance.
All licensed persons and service providers must report to Racing NSW Stewards if they have been to such locations.
• Green Patch campground, Booderee National Park, Jervis Bay, 19 May 2021 to 24 May 2021
• Cooked Goose Cafe (formerly Hyams Beach Cafe), Hyams Beach, on Sunday May 23 between 10am and 12pm
• Coles Vincentia Shopping Village, Vincentia, on May 23 between 12pm and 1pm
• 5 Little Pigs Huskisson on 21 May 2021 between 9:30am and 11:30am
• Shell Coles Express Big Merino, Goulburn, on Monday May 24 between 10am and 11:30am
• Trapper's Bakery, Goulburn, on Monday May 24 between 10:15am and 11:30am
• Foodworks Gundagai on 19 May 2021 between 11am and 12pm
• Gundagai Craft Centre Gundagai on 19 May 2021 between 11:15am and 12pm
• Junque & Disorderly Antiques Gundagai on 19 May 2021 between 11:15am and 12pm
• The Coffee Pedaler Gundagai 19 May 2021 between 9:30am am and 11:15am
Industry participants should continue to monitor the link below from NSW Health which will provide updates on new locations that will require persons to get tested and self-isolate.