Track Good 4, Rail out 3m.
|Race 1 : 1:15PM ICL SIERRAFORM GT MAIDEN HANDICAP (1000 METRES)|
2. Princess Ariana Makes her debut as a 4 year old mare, showed speed in a fast trial at her first attempt and then looked comfortable in a 2nd trial on soft going crossing the line with classy galloper Bobbing.
Dangers: 1. Rifles only had the one start last time in and found the line well. Resumes without any trial here.
How to play it: Princess Ariana Each Way. Odds & Evens: SPLIT.
|Race 2 : 1:50PM SYNGENTA POSTERITY 2YO MAIDEN PLATE (1200 METRES)|
7. Pink Beau showed enough speed to race close to the pace at Kensington on debut. Was hampered at the 200m and steadied but then picked up and found the line again. Drawn to get a good run close to the rail.
Dangers: 2. Mocial Chief didn’t see a lot of clear galloping room at Canterbury and was beaten less than 2 lengths. 8. Princess Betty makes her debut on her home track for Kim Waugh after 2 trials.
How to play it: Pink Beau Win and Box Quinella 7,2,8. Odds & Evens: SPLIT
|Race 3 : 2:25 TURFCULTURE THUMPER MITICIDE MAIDEN PLATE (1350 METRES)|
1. Mensa Missile Like that the Waterhouse-Bott team have taken him to Goulbourn for a trial since his good debut run. Shows intent and will have fit enough for the 1350m here. Drops back from a strong on-pace effort at Kensington on debut.
Dangers: 3. Unloch The Rock can do better than what he showed at Goulburn as previous form was good.
How to play it: Mensa Missile Win. Odds & Evens: SPLIT
|Race 4 : 3:05PM BAYER INDEMNIFY CLASS 1 HANDICAP (1000 METRES)|
5. Fox Spirit Keen to see if the filly can progress after demolishing a maiden field by over 5 lengths at Tamworth. Stays at 1000m and interestingly ran a faster time than one of the BM 58 races on the day at the distance and wasn’t ridden out. Should be too speedy for these.
Dangers: 4. For Love was hard in the market at Canberra but dissapointed. Forgiving that run and dropping in weight, he can bounce back and has the form to be competitive here.
How to play it: Fox Spirit Win. Odds & Evens: SPLIT
Fox Spirit wins at Tamworth on January 28
|Race 5 : 3:40PM FLORATINE FOLIARS PROV & CTRY MAIDEN PLATE (1200 METRES)|
1. Aytobe looks to have come back in good style. Was favourite but couldn’t get clear running in last 200m at Scone. Looks to find the right race to finally shed his Maiden tag.
Dangers: 5. Uprise has tactical speed to put himself in the race and has been strong at this trip. 4. Task Force is a query runner on debut.
How to play it: Aytobe Win . Odds & Evens: ODDS.
|Race 6 : 4:15PM SPORTS TURF SOLUTIONS CLASS 2 HANDICAP (1200 METRES)|
5. Screenager – happy to be completely forgiving of her latest run when she was worked up in the yard and raced accordingly on a heavy track. Previously won first two starts in Victoria and was beaten under 2 lengths by Halvorsen at Flemington who is now competeting in Group 1 races.
Dangers: 1. Absolute Trust has had a freshen and trialled up well since runner-up in a Rosehill Highway. 8. Bring Glory – was only a 900m maiden on debut, but there was some style about the win showing a nice turn of foot.
How to play it: Screenager Win – Exacta 5 from 1,8. Odds & Evens: ODDS
Screenager's last start at Rosehill on February 22
|Race 7 : 4:50PM TURFCARE AUSTRALIA CONDITIONAL BENCHMARK 70 HANDICAP (1600 METRES)|
2. Succendam – European bred gelding in his 2nd preperation. Resumed in a Class 1 on a soft track and bolted in. The step up to mile and any give in the track will suit the progressive gelding
Dangers: 9. Opinions All three wins have come at the mile including his last start win when supported in betting. In form apprentice R. Dolan to ride from the inside gate. 4. He’s A Given drops in weight and kept coming at Newcastle .
How to play it: Succendam Win . Odds & Evens: SPLIT.
|Race 8 : 5:30PM ECO BUNKER AUSTRALIA BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP (1350 METRES)|
4. Asudem was having his first run for 4 weeks when loomed in the middle of the track but was narrowly defeated at Dubbo by a runner scooting up the rail. That should bring him on and winkers go on today. Previous two efforts were Scone victories so he’s in top form.
Dangers: 12. Candy Bar will go forward from a good gate and appreciates any give in the track.
How to play it: Asudem to Win. Odds & Evens: SPLIT