Australian Turf Club (ATC) continues to take a strict COVID-safe approach on the advice of Racing NSW and the NSW Government Health Orders as the state continues to get a handle on the current COVID-19 situation.
Therefore race meetings scheduled to be conducted at Warwick Farm on Wednesday 6 January, Canterbury Park on Friday 8 January and Royal Randwick on Saturday 9 January will be run closed to General Admission customers.
Only Essential Personnel and Officials, Owners (who have horses racing at these meetings), ATC Members and pre-booked ATC Members hospitality ticket holders will be permitted to attend.
ATC Members and Owners will be required to remain seated indoors in designated areas within the racecourse’s grandstands and function spaces and refrain from visiting the horse stalls area. When arriving, departing or moving around for essential purposes, all patrons are advised to wear a mask in line with current NSW Government Health Orders.
Full refunds will be made on all pre-purchased General Admission tickets, which will see payments reversed automatically, while ATC Members and Owners with existing ticketing will be contacted by Australian Turf Club directly.
Canterbury Park General Admission areas include:
– Canterbury Social Beer Garden
– Trackside Lawn # 1 & Ground Floor Clyde Kennedy Stand
– Trackside Lawn # 2 & Ground Floor Clyde Kennedy Stand
– Sky High Bar – Level 2 Clyde Kennedy Stand
– Galaxies Room
Royal Randwick General Admission areas include:
– Kensington Room
Among other pro-active health and safety measures implemented by Australian Turf Club are:
– Jockeys located in several isolated groups on-course, along with trainers and key racing industry personnel
– Increased hygiene and safe social distancing according to NSW Government Health Orders
For all racing, ticketing and general information please visit TheRaces.com.au