NSW South Coast & Goulburn Area
Following health authorities confirming that a positive COVID-19 case from Victoria travelled to the NSW south coast and Goulburn areas, Racing NSW requires if any person has been to the venues listed below, to follow NSW Health Orders and get test and self-isolate until they return a negative result.
Further, those persons must not attend a NSW racecourse or licensed premises until such time that they provide Racing NSW with a negative COVID-19 test result and approval is given from Racing NSW to resume attendance.
All licensed persons and service providers must report to Racing NSW Stewards if they have been to such locations.
• Green Patch campground, Booderee National Park, Jervis Bay, all day May 23 until 9am May 24
• Cooked Goose Cafe (formerly Hyams Beach Cafe), Hyams Beach, on Sunday May 23 between 10am and 12pm
• Coles Vincentia Shopping Village, Vincentia, on May 23 between 12pm and 1pm
• Shell Coles Express Big Merino, Goulburn, on Monday May 24 between 10am and 11:30am
• Trapper's Bakery, Goulburn, on Monday May 24 between 10:30am and 11:30am
Industry participants should continue to monitor the link below from NSW Health which will provide updates on new locations that will require persons to get tested and self-isolate.