Next NSW Race

Latest News

Mulberry Racing Announced As New Slotholder In The TAB Everest

Racing NSW today announced that Mulberry Racing has secured a slot in the $20 million TAB Everest for a term of three years commencing with the running of this year’s race.

This announcement follows an expression of interest process in respect of the vacant slot previously held by The Star.

Following extensive interest, Mulberry Racing submitted the most compelling offer that also included promotional initiatives for The TAB Everest to reach new audiences.

Founded in 2023 through a partnership with Brad Widdup Racing, Mulberry Racing has been consistently expanding its footprint in the NSW racing industry.

This includes purchasing a dedicated equine property near Sydney and an ongoing investment in boutique software and data to support the growing operation.

“At Mulberry Racing, data drives every decision we make. From day one, we've used this approach to build a strong stable across Australia and the United States – one that we believe has the quality and depth to win The Everest,” said Lachlan Sheridan, Racing Manager of Mulberry Racing.

Racing NSW’s Chief Operating Officer, Graeme Hinton said: “We are excited to welcome Mulberry Racing as our newest slotholder in The TAB Everest. In particular, the opportunity to target a new demographic is what The TAB Everest is all about.”

The Group 1 $20 million TAB Everest will be run on Saturday, 18 October 2025 at Royal Randwick.

Bella Nipotina (Craig Williams; no.4) takes out last year's The TAB Everest at Royal Randwick. Image by Bradley Photographers

The Latest Racing News

Neil Evans' Tips For Port Macquarie (Monday)

By Neil Evans Track Good 4 and rail True: Race 1 - 1:25PM INLAND 4WD & TRACTORS COUNTRY BOOSTED MAIDEN ...
Read More

Caravan's About To Move On For Kosciuszko Sweepstakes - Closes Tomorrow Week!

By Mark Brassel The $2 million The Kosciuszko in October has quickly become known as a race where dreams can ...
Read More

Stewards Report - Mr Andrew MacDonald & Ms Anne McTaggart

Stewards have conducted an inquiry into an incident at Newcastle Racecourse on Saturday 9 August. A charge under AR229(a) was ...
Read More

Hurry - BOBS Racehorse Nominations Close Monday!!

BOBS 2025 (BREEDER OWNER BONUS SCHEME) BOBS Racehorse Nominations (including BOBS Extra) for 2025 are now open and will close ...
Read More

John Schell's Tips For Wyong (Sunday)

By John Schell Selections based on a soft track Race 1 - 12:55PM KFC TORONTO MAIDEN PLATE (1625 METRES) 2 ...
Read More
Loading...
Racing NSW Apps
View
Mobile Version
Contact
Forms
Information
Industry Links