Want a great career in the racing industry?
• Looking for a career in racing administration?
• Do you have knowledge of the racing industry?
• Unique career opportunity exists in the Licensing/Registration department
Racing NSW is responsible for the leadership and regulation of thoroughbred horse racing within NSW.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a small and dedicated department assisting with the licensing of industry participants Trainers, Jockeys, Bookmakers, Stablehands etc. and the processing of applications for the Transfer, Lease or Syndicate ownership of racehorses.
Located in offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, we are seeking a professionally presented and detail orientated person interested in a career in the racing industry.
Whilst not necessary an understanding of the racing industry is an advantage.
If you are decisive, proactive and self motivated and have:
• a strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
• proven IT skills with demonstrated knowledge in Word and Excel
• the desire to work “hands on” within a small team environment
• excellent interpersonal, oral and communication skills
• attention to detail
• a desire to gain a position in racing administration
To apply, please email your application together with your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close COB on Thursday, 30th November 2023.
RACING NSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.