Hawkesbury Race Club Limited (HRC) has become one of the leading and most progressive racing clubs in Australia, managing Hawkesbury Racecourse and Hawkesbury Race Club Motel .
Horse racing has a long history in the Hawkesbury, since 1829, and HRC has been an integral part of the local racing scene.
Your New Role:
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced, energetic executive to truly balance a rewarding career with an enviable lifestyle. Reporting to the Chairman and Board of Directors, you will be responsible for the leadership and direction of all operations of HRC in accordance with the Club’s Constitution.
- Drive the overall direction of the business through the successful development and implementation of business plans and budgets, with a focused approach to support Board approved Strategic Plans;
- Ensure the financial sustainability of the organisation;
- Oversee the successful completion of our major capital works;
- Lead a dynamic team to act in accordance with our values and client-focused culture in all that they do; and
- Develop and administer a public relations and communications program to consolidate the HRC’s reputation and enhance internal and external understanding of the Club's objectives and achievements.
Your success in this role is because you have:
- Racing knowledge;
- Relevant Business Management Qualifications;
- Responsible Conduct of Gambling & Responsible Service of Alcohol (essential for Liquor Licence);
- Relevant Financial/Accounting Knowledge;
- An innovative approach to business development and growth;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategic business plans;
- A high level of professional experience in leading inclusively and managing a diverse range of staff; and
- Demonstrated experience in identifying key stakeholders and establishing effective relationships and partnerships in line with the organisation’s strategic goals.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to really make their mark in a progressive, innovative and community-focused organisation. An attractive salary package is on offer for the right person.
We look forward to hearing from you regarding this exciting opportunity. To express your interest in this position, please send a current résumé and cover letter to:
Chairman Hawkesbury Race Club Limited
P.O. Box 469,
Richmond NSW 2753
Applications close Friday, 11th October 2019