Racing NSW is the representative body appointed for leadership and regulation of thoroughbred horse racing throughout NSW
Racing NSW is currently seeking the services of an appropriately skilled Betting & Form Analyst/Steward to join its Integrity Department based in the Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the General Manager of Integrity, you will work within the Integrity Department at Racing NSW to assist in the maintenance of integrity standards for Thoroughbred racing in NSW.
This involves raceday support to officiating Stewards through the provision of form and betting analysis on NSW thoroughbred races, pre and post-race. Assisting with ongoing inquiries and investigations where wagering is a factor is also an important aspect of the role.
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate:
• A comprehensive knowledge of NSW Thoroughbred form
• An ability to formulate speed maps
• Comprehensive knowledge of the NSW wagering landscape, including an awareness of the factors that influence betting markets
• An understanding of the current global wagering landscape
• A knowledge of the NSW Racefields Legislation and the application of the Minimum Bet Conditions.
• A knowledge of the Rules of Racing
• An ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
• An ability to conduct and accurately articulate pre and post-race form and betting analysis
• The ability to formulate written analytical reports
Shortlisted applicants will undergo a probity check. The provision of disclosure statements and adherence to the Racing NSW Code of Conduct are necessary requirements.
The role is full-time and will include weekend work, public holidays and attendance at race meetings.
If you have the relevant industry experience and a genuine interest in working in integrity, please send a copy of your CV together with a cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience to Wade Birch, Deputy Chairman of Stewards - email@example.com
Applications close on Wednesday, 27th January 2021.