One of the most progressive thoroughbred racing clubs in NSW is looking for the services of a proactive and energetic Track Manager to work in our small team at Muswellbrook Race Club.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and maintaining the racecourse in line with Racing NSW industry standards;
• Machine and equipment maintenance;
• Grounds and facility maintenance;
• Maintenance and servicing of the irrigation system;
• Machine and equipment operation;
• Supervising and training of grounds staff;
• Maintaining good WHS practices, and
• Developing work programs and reporting.
The successful applicant will have:
• Experience in horticulture or greenkeeping;
• Excellent team leader and communication skills;
• Smart Train AQF3 chemical application or an equivalent accreditation;
• A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook;
• Knowledge in Toro Irrigation systems would be an advantage, and
• A current driver’s licence.
This is a full-time position including some weekends and public holidays.
If you are a reliable, professionally presented person with quality communication skills, a great work ethic and want to be part of a growing race club, we would like to meet you!
Please email your confidential CV and cover letter to MRC's General Manager, Duane Dowell, - email@example.com - or telephone Duane on 0432 925 588 for more information.
Applications close on Wednesday, 26th February 2020.