Maintenance & Horticulture Team Member
Coffs Harbour Racing Club is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance & Horticulture team member.
Based at Coffs Harbour Racecourse, duties for the role will include assisting in the maintenance of club machinery, assistance with building, track and ground maintenance. Some weekend, public holidays and after-hours work will be required.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in operating relevant machinery such as skid-steer, front-end loader and/or specialised turf equipment
- Diverse general maintenance skills including repair to irrigation systems and fencing
- Current driver’s licence is essential
- Chemical spray certificate and current first aid certificate would be advantageous
- Additional relevant qualifications highly regarded
- An enthusiastic personality with the ability to work in a team environment or as an individual
Wages will be at the relevant award with some flexibility in hours allowing for regular RDOs. There will also be the opportunity to work overtime when required.
If applying, please include a cover letter, résumé and two recent references in your application to be emailed to the club manager:-
Mr Tim Saladine, Race Club Manager, CHRC – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close 4pm on Tuesday, 28th August 2018.