Today's Goulburn race meeting has been postponed due to a burst water main flooding part of the track after Race 1.
"The safety of our racing surface is paramount to us as a race club and most importantly to the industry participants who come here to race," Goulburn Race Club CEO Robyn Fife said.
"The water affecting the track was an unforeseen event and only discovered after the running of Race 1. We will work closely with Racing NSW and to have the issue addressed immediately."
Please note any horses which accepted for today's meeting but did not get to race will be able to re-nominate for an upcoming meeting until 4pm on the day prior to final acceptances.