The Racecourse Manager has a challenging and exciting role, being responsible for the ongoing presentation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the racing and training surfaces as well as the facilities and surrounds at Goulburn Race Club.
Reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities include:
• Preparing and maintaining the racecourse as an optimum racing surface in line with industry standards
• Maintenance of all club vehicles and equipment
• Managing and training of grounds staff
• Maintenance and servicing of irrigation system
• Liaison with RNSW officials, licensed persons and contractors
It is essential that the successful applicant has had experience in a similar field and possesses a current First Aid Certificate. The ability to work unsupervised is also essential.
Applicants will be required to have or attain at a minimum a Certificate III Track Maintenance qualification.
It would be preferable for the applicant to have a sound knowledge of WHS procedures and the ability to prepare an annual program and budget for the course proper, sand training track, grounds, equipment and facilities.
A job description can be provided to interested applicants by contacting Robyn Fife CEO via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday, 21st May 2018.