Race Field Information Use Standard Conditions Minimum Bet Limit – Clause 5.7
More information, including the Racing NSW Complaints procedure is set out below.
1. Announcement Minimum Bet Limits – Updated Conditions 28/05/15
1.1 Deputy Premier and Minister for Racing Media Release
1.2 Announcement - Minimum Bet Limits 22/07/2014
2. Details of Minimum Bet Clause 5.7 of the RFIU Standard Conditions
2.1 Minimum Bet Conditions
2.2 2016-17 Race Field Information Use – Complete Standard Conditions
3. How to Lodge a Complaint and Process
- At first instance, punters who believe that a wagering operator has refused their bet or excluded them in contravention of the minimum bet limit condition should contact the wagering operator to ascertain the reason for the refusal or exclusion.
- If the punter remains unsatisfied with the reason provided by the wagering operator, then they may lodge a formal complaint with Racing NSW by completing and submitting the complaints form found on the Racing NSW website - CLick here to see the Form
- Complaints will only be accepted and investigated following submission of a fully completed complaints form. As part of the complaint, a punter will need to state what action they have taken to contact the wagering operator and the outcome including any reasons given to the punter.
- The Complaint must be submitted within 14 days of the date of the incident the subject of the complaint. For example, from the date the bet was rejected, the date of the account closure or the rejection of the opening/reopening of an account.
- Racing NSW will then investigate the complaint to assess, on the evidence available, whether the wagering operator appears to have breached the minimum bet limit condition and whether the wagering operator should be referred to the NSW Government Office of Racing for prosecution.
- Both the complainant and the wagering operator will be informed of the outcome of the investigation.
4. Complaints Form
5. Frequently Asked Questions
6. List of NSW Race Field Information Use Approval Holders 2016-17
7. Race Field Standard Conditions 5.7 (d) (9) - Further reasons where an Approval Holder is not required to comply with clauses 5.7(a) or 5.7(c)
8. Bet Types allowed Non-traditional Bet types Permitted or Not Permitted – Clause 5.6 RFIU Standard Conditions