Shoalhaven City Turf Club is seeking the services of a qualified Racecourse Manager. Located at Archer Racecourse, Nowra, the SCTC races 14 times per year.
Details of the job include:-
• Preparing & maintaining the racecourse as an optimum racing surface in line with Industry Standards
• Maintenance of all club vehicles and equipment
• Grounds and facility maintenance
• Maintenance and servicing of irrigation system
• Operating a Vertidrain machine
• Supervising trackwork
• Supervising and training grounds staff
It is essential that the successful applicant has had greenkeeping experience and possesses a current First Aid Certificate. The ability to work unsupervised is also essential.
It would be preferable for the applicant to have a sound knowledge of WHS procedures and the ability to prepare an annual maintenance program and budget for the course proper, sand training track, grounds, equipment and facilities.
Working as part of a team, good communication skills and the willingness to learn and work long hours, when required, are just some of the requirements for this position.
A job description can be provided to interested applicants.
Applications IN WRITING ONLY to email@example.com
Applications close at end of business on Friday, 3 May 2019.
Only successful applicants will be notified.