Executive Officer - Manning Valley Race Club
- Brand – Build and promote the MVRC Brand in the Marketplace
- Attendance & Revenue – Generate strategies to boost crowd numbers as well as ‘yield’ from those who attend meetings
- Functions & Events – You will oversee the generation of revenue on non-race days; the EO must develop & execute strategies that grow the events and functions
- Culture – the creation of a cohesive MVRC culture; inclusive of all stakeholders
- Performance – Driving a customer centric, high-performance team culture that increases staff engagement and productivity and balances the needs of the business and its employees
- License – Must be able to obtain a NSW Liquor License
Applications will only be taken by written submission, after you have applied for a Candidate Brief via the Careers page on the website.
Commencement Date: To ensure an adequate transition, you will need to be available to commence in early to mid-May, 2018.
Closing Date: Written Applications will only be taken until Wednesday, 11th April 2018.