Racing NSW Stakes Payment (Prizemoney)
Level 7, 51 Druitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 9551 7750
Fax: (02) 9551 7630
Access Account Online
Download instructions on how to access your Stakes Account Online here
Stakes Payment Forms
Stakes Payment - Statement by a Supplier
Reason for not quoting an Australian Business Number to an enterprise
Or Download the Change of Owner Details PDF
Or Download the Change of Licensee Details PDF
Stakeholders - Prizemoney Percentage Split
BOBS BONUS PAYMENT
When a BOBS Bonus is won, the owners receive 80%, the stallion nominator 12.5%, the trainer 5% and 2.5% is paid to the Racing NSW Welfare and Benefits scheme for NSW Jockeys.
Stakes Payment Schedule
Stakes Payment Schedule.pdf
- *Due to designated Public Holidays on Monday 1 January (New Year's Day), Monday 17 April (Easter Monday) and Monday 2 October (Labour Day) processing day has been moved back by one working day.
- All prizemoney paid will be issued a Recipient Created Tax Invoice (RCTI)
- Cheque Payments incur a fee of $27.50 (incl. GST)
- Visit our website at - www.racingnsw.com.au - to download copies of all forms including bank details, GST declaration and to access your Stakes Payment Account Online
- Exception: The exception to the above dates is when payments for winning owners prizemoney is subject to swab clearance.
- General Enquiries with regards to Prizemoney payments can be directed to Stakes Payments on 02 9551 7500.
- Please note RacingNSW reserves the right to change payment dates without further notice